This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Socs 3 modulates the activity of the transcription factor Stat3 in mammary tissue and controls alveolar homeostasis†
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2007
Published 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 236, Issue 3, pages 654–661, March 2007
How to Cite
Robinson, G. W., Pacher-Zavisin, M., Zhu, B. M., Yoshimura, A. and Hennighausen, L. (2007), Socs 3 modulates the activity of the transcription factor Stat3 in mammary tissue and controls alveolar homeostasis. Dev. Dyn., 236: 654–661. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.21058
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2006
- Intramural Program of the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, NIH
- Austrian Ministry of Education, Science, and the Arts (GEN-AU)
The Supplementary Material referred to in this article can be found at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1058-8388/suppmat
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.