Dermal condensation formation in the chick embryo: Requirement for integrin engagement and subsequent stabilization by a possible Notch/integrin interaction
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 236, Issue 3, pages 755–768, March 2007
How to Cite
Michon, F., Charveron, M. and Dhouailly, D. (2007), Dermal condensation formation in the chick embryo: Requirement for integrin engagement and subsequent stabilization by a possible Notch/integrin interaction. Dev. Dyn., 236: 755–768. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.21080
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2007
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS)
- Laboratoire de Biologie Cellulaire Cutanée, Institut de Recherche Pierre Fabre
- French Ministère de l'Education Nationale et de la Recherche
The Supplementary Material referred to in this article can be viewed at www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1058-8388/suppmat .
|jws-dvdy.21080.avi||35177K||Supporting Information file jws-dvdy.21080.avi|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.