Patterns & Phenotypes
Mice lacking the Obox6 homeobox gene undergo normal early embryonic development and are fertile
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 236, Issue 9, pages 2636–2642, September 2007
How to Cite
Cheng, W.-C., Hsieh-Li, H. M., Yeh, Y.-J. and Li, H. (2007), Mice lacking the Obox6 homeobox gene undergo normal early embryonic development and are fertile. Dev. Dyn., 236: 2636–2642. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.21261
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2007
- The Chen-Han Foundation for Education, Academia Sinica. Grant Number: 94M003
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC94-2314-B-303-008
The Supplementary Material referred to in this article can be found at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1058-8388/suppmat
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.