Enhancer detection in the ascidian Ciona intestinalis with transposase-expressing lines of Minos
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 237, Issue 1, page spc1, January 2008
How to Cite
Sasakura, Y., Konno, A., Mizuno, K., Satoh, N. and Inaba, K. (2008), Enhancer detection in the ascidian Ciona intestinalis with transposase-expressing lines of Minos. Dev. Dyn., 237: spc1. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.21434
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2007
- MEXT, Japan. Grant Number: 18770193
- NS. Grant Number: 17207013
- NIG Cooperative Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2006-A72, 2007-B01
- Cited By
A juevinile of the ascidian Ciona intestinalis expressing RFP. The RFP cassette was used as a marker of the transgene expressing Minos transposase in the male germ cells. RFP was expressed in the endostyle, peripharyngeal band, retropharyngeal band, and muscle. See Sasakura et al., Developmental Dyanmics 237:39–50.