Expression pattern of Popdc2 during mouse embryogenesis and in the adult
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 237, Issue 3, page spc1, March 2008
How to Cite
Froese, A. and Brand, T. (2008), Expression pattern of Popdc2 during mouse embryogenesis and in the adult. Dev. Dyn., 237: spc1. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.21505
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2007
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: BR1218/9-4
- Integrated Project HeartRepair. Grant Number: LSHM-CT-2005-018630
- Cited By
Whole-mount staining of beta galactosidase activity in a heterozygous E15.5 Popdc2-LacZ embryo. After staining the embryo was cleared in benzyl benzoate to visualize internal structures. Differentiated skeletal muscle tissue as well as the umbilical vessels display strong LacZ activity. Expression of the marker gene in the heart and in smooth muscle tissue of the gastrointestinal tract and the coelomic wall are not visible here. See Froese and Brand, Developmental Dynamics 237:762–769, 2008. © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.