SPARC is expressed by macroglia and microglia in the developing and mature nervous system
Article first published online: 21 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 237, Issue 5, page spc1, May 2008
How to Cite
Vincent, A. J., Lau, P. W. and Roskams, A. J. (2008), SPARC is expressed by macroglia and microglia in the developing and mature nervous system. Dev. Dyn., 237: spc1. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.21563
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2008
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: MOP-74666
- Spinal Research Trust
- Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research
- Heart & Stroke Foundation of Canada
- Canadian Stroke Network
- Cited By
Distribution of the matricellular protein, SPARC/osteonectin (green), in the dentate gyrus of the postnatal mouse. SPARC expression partially overlaps with the radial glial markers, nestin (red, top panel) and brain-lipid binding protein (red, bottom panel; DAPI nuclear counterstain, blue). See Vincent et al., Developmental Dynamics 237:1449–1462, 2008. © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.