This paper is dedicated by J.B.L.B. to the memory of Elizabeth Dexter Hay, a pioneer in the study of developmental mechanisms, a fine teacher and mentor, and a good friend.
Special Issue Research Article
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Focus on the Extracellular Matrix, in Memory of Dr. Elizabeth D. Hay
Volume 237, Issue 10, pages 2748–2754, October 2008
How to Cite
Bard, J. B.L., Lam, M. S. and Aitken, S. (2008), A bioinformatics approach for identifying candidate transcriptional regulators of mesenchyme-to-epithelium transitions in mouse embryos. Dev. Dyn., 237: 2748–2754. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.21652
A preliminary summary of part of this paper appeared in Bard (2007).
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2008
- Leverhulme Trust
- BBSRC. Grant Number: BB/FO15976/1
This article has been cited by:
- 1Casein kinase 2 prevents mesenchymal transformation by maintaining Foxc2 in the cytoplasm, Oncogene, 2014,, ,
- 3Molecular characterization of corona radiata cells from patients with diminished ovarian reserve using microarray and microfluidic-based gene expression profiling, Human Reproduction, 2012, 27, 3, 829, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 5Mesenchymal–epithelial transition in epithelial response to injury: the role of Foxc2, Oncogene, 2010, 29, 7, 1031, , ,
- 6Guide to Techniques in Mouse Development, Part A: Mice, Embryos, and Cells, 2nd Edition, 2010,,