Patterns & Phenotypes
Expression of TMEM16 paralogs during murine embryogenesis
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 237, Issue 9, pages 2566–2574, September 2008
How to Cite
Rock, J. R. and Harfe, B. D. (2008), Expression of TMEM16 paralogs during murine embryogenesis. Dev. Dyn., 237: 2566–2574. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.21676
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2008
- 2004. NGEP, a gene encoding a membrane protein detected only in prostate cancer and normal prostate. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 101: 3059–3064. , , , , , , , , .
- 2006. Regulation of early lung morphogenesis: questions, facts and controversies. Development 133: 1611–1624. , .
- 2007. NGEP, a prostate-specific plasma membrane protein that promotes the association of LNCaP cells. Cancer Res 67: 1594–1601. , , , , , , .
- 1999. Functional analysis of 150 deletion mutants in Saccharomyces cerevisiae by a systematic approach. Mol Gen Genet 262: 683–702. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 2002. Getting under the skin of epidermal morphogenesis. Nat Rev Genet 3: 199–209. , .
- 2005. Phylogeny of the TMEM16 protein family: some members are overexpressed in cancer. Int J Mol Med 16: 919–924. , .
- 2007. Detection of novel skeletogenesis target genes by comprehensive analysis of a Runx2(-/-) mouse model. Gene Expr Patterns 7: 102–112. , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2006. Comprehensive genome and transcriptome analysis of the 11q13 amplicon in human oral cancer and synteny to the 7F5 amplicon in murine oral carcinoma. Genes Chromosomes Cancer 45: 1058–1069. , , , , .
- 2004. A novel transport pathway for a yeast plasma membrane protein encoded by a localized mRNA. Curr Biol 14: 406–411. , , , .
- 2003. FLJ10261 gene, located within the CCND1-EMS1 locus on human chromosome 11q13, encodes the eight-transmembrane protein homologous to C12orf3, C11orf25 and FLJ34272 gene products. Int J Oncol 22: 1375–1381. , .
- 2004a. GDD1 is identical to TMEM16E, a member of the TMEM16 family. Am J Hum Genet 75: 927–928; author reply 928–929. , .
- 2004b. Identification and characterization of human TP53I5 and mouse Tp53i5 genes in silico. Int J Oncol 25: 225–230. , .
- 2004c. Identification and characterization of TMEM16E and TMEM16F genes in silico. Int J Oncol 24: 1345–1349. , .
- 2005. Identification and characterization of TMEM16H gene in silico. Int J Mol Med 15: 353–358. , .
- 2005. D-TMPP: a novel androgen-regulated gene preferentially expressed in prostate and prostate cancer that is the first characterized member of an eukaryotic gene family. Prostate 64: 387–400. , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2003. The spindle-associated transmembrane protein Axs identifies a new family of transmembrane proteins in eukaryotes. Cell Cycle 2: 174–176. , .
- 2005. Asymmetric cell divisions promote stratification and differentiation of mammalian skin. Nature 437: 275–280. , .
- 2007. Molecular characterization of GDD1/TMEM16E, the gene product responsible for autosomal dominant gnathodiaphyseal dysplasia. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 357: 126–132. , , , , , , , , .
- 1996. In situ hybridization analysis of chick embryos in whole-mount and tissue sections. Methods Cell Biol 51: 219–235. , , .
- 1993. Sonic hedgehog mediates the polarizing activity of the ZPA. Cell 75: 1401–1416. , , , .
- 2007. Identification of genes expressed in the mouse limb using a novel ZPA microarray approach. Gene Expr Patterns 8: 19–26. , , , .
- 1998. The proximo-distal sequence of the origin of the parts of the chick wing and the role of the ectoderm. 1948. J Exp Zool 108: 363–403.
- 2006. Organs of Zuckerkandl: their surgical significance and a review of a century of literature. Am J Surg 192: 224–234. , .
- 2000. The concentric structure of the developing gut is regulated by Sonic hedgehog derived from endodermal epithelium. Development 127: 1971–1980. , , , , , , , .
- 2002. Functions of FGF signalling from the apical ectodermal ridge in limb development. Nature 418: 501–508. , , .
- 2004. The novel gene encoding a putative transmembrane protein is mutated in gnathodiaphyseal dysplasia (GDD). Am J Hum Genet 74: 1255–1261. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2005. Molecular cloning and characterization of the murine gnathodiaphyseal dysplasia gene GDD1. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 331: 1099–1106. , , , , , .
- 2004. The novel marker, DOG1, is expressed ubiquitously in gastrointestinal stromal tumors irrespective of KIT or PDGFRA mutation status. Am J Pathol 165: 107–113. , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2008. A skin microRNA promotes differentiation by repressing 'stemness'. Nature 452: 225–229. , , , .