Patterns & Phenotypes
Identification and expression pattern of zebrafish prox2 during embryonic development
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Focus on Left-Right Asymmetry
Volume 237, Issue 12, pages 3916–3920, December 2008
How to Cite
Pistocchi, A., Bartesaghi, S., Cotelli, F. and Del Giacco, L. (2008), Identification and expression pattern of zebrafish prox2 during embryonic development. Dev. Dyn., 237: 3916–3920. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.21798
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2008
- CARIPLO N.O.B.E.L. “Tumor Stem Cells”
- 2003. The carboxy terminus of Prospero regulates its subcellular localization. Mol Cell Biol 23: 1014–1024. , , , , .
- 2007. The topological role of homeoproteins in the developing central nervous system. Trends Neurosci 30: 260–267. , , , , .
- 2003. Prox1 function controls progenitor cell proliferation and horizontal cell genesis in the mammalian retina. Nat Genet 34: 53–58. , , , .
- 1998. Restricted expression of the homeobox gene prox 1 in developing zebrafish. Mech Dev 76: 175–178. , .
- 1995. Asymmetric segregation of the homeodomain protein Prospero during Drosophila development. Nature 377: 627–630. , , , .
- 1994. Whole-mount in situ hybridizations on zebrafish embryos using a mixture of digoxigenin- and fluorescein- labelled probes. Trends Genet 10: 73–74. , .
- 1994. If birds can fly, why can't we? Homeotic genes and evolution. Cell 78: 175–180. .
- 1995. Stages of embryonic development of the zebrafish. Dev Dyn 203: 253–310. , , , , .
- 1998. Expression of zebrafish bHLH genes ngn1 and nrd defines distinct stages of neural differentiation. Dev Dyn 213: 92–104. , , , , .
- 2007. Prox1 expression pattern in the developing and adult murine brain. Dev Dyn 236: 518–524. , .
- 1992. Homeobox genes and axial patterning. Cell 68: 283–302. , .
- 2006. Characterization of a novel prospero-related homeobox gene, Prox2. Mol Genet Genomics 275: 471–478. , .
- 1993. Cloning of the zebrafish krox-20 gene (krx-20) e its expression during hindbrain development. Nucleic acids Res 21: 1087–1095. , .
- 2008. Crucial role of zebrafish prox1 in hypothalamic catecholaminergic neurons development. BMC Dev Biol 8: 27. , , , , , .
- 2002. Structure of the DNA binding region of prospero reveals a novel homeo-prospero domain. Structure 10: 1541–1549. , , .
- 2000. Hepatocyte migration during liver development requires Prox1. Nat Genet 25: 254–255. , , .
- 1995. The prospero transcription factor is asymmetrically localized to the cell cortex during neuroblast mitosis in Drosophila. Development 121: 3187–3195. , .
- 1993. Structure of the zebrafish snail1 gene and its expression in wild-type, spadetail and no tail mutant embryos. Development 119: 1203–1215. , , , .
- 1998. Characterization of the mouse Prox1 gene. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 248: 684–689. , , , .
- 1999. Chicken homeobox gene Prox 1 related to Drosophila prospero is expressed in the developing lens and retina. Dev Dyn 206: 354–367. , , , , , .
- 1999. Prox1 function is required for the development of the murine lymphatic system. Cell 98: 769–778. , .
- 1999. Prox1 function is crucial for mouse lens-fibre elongation. Nat Genet 21: 318–332. , , , .
- 2002. An essential role for Prox1 in the induction of the lymphatic endothelial cell phenotype. EMBO J 21: 1505–1513. , , , , , , , .