Special Issue Reviews–A Peer Reviewed Forum
Regulation of Wnt/β-catenin signaling by protein kinases
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Issue on WNT Signaling in Development and Disease
Volume 239, Issue 1, pages 34–44, January 2010
How to Cite
Verheyen, E. M. and Gottardi, C. J. (2010), Regulation of Wnt/β-catenin signaling by protein kinases. Dev. Dyn., 239: 34–44. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.22019
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2009
- CIHR. Grant Numbers: 153320, NSERC 203545
- NIH. Grant Number: GM076561
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
- protein kinase;
The Wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway plays essential roles during development and adult tissue homeostasis. Inappropriate activation of the pathway can result in a variety of malignancies. Protein kinases have emerged as key regulators at multiple steps of the Wnt pathway. In this review, we present a synthesis covering the latest information on how Wnt signaling is regulated by diverse protein kinases. Developmental Dynamics 239:34–44, 2010. © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.