T.M. Smith and X. Wang contributed equally to this work.
Hoxa2 plays a direct role in murine palate development
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Focus on Visual Systems
Volume 238, Issue 9, pages 2364–2373, September 2009
How to Cite
Smith, T. M., Wang, X., Zhang, W., Kulyk, W. and Nazarali, A. J. (2009), Hoxa2 plays a direct role in murine palate development. Dev. Dyn., 238: 2364–2373. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.22040
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2009
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
This article has been cited by:
- 2Genome-wide occupancy links Hoxa2 to Wnt- -catenin signaling in mouse embryonic development, Nucleic Acids Research, 2012, 40, 9, 3990, , , , , , , , ,
- 3Sprouty2 controls proliferation of palate mesenchymal cells via fibroblast growth factor signaling, Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 2011, 404, 4, 1076, , , , , , , ,