Zebrafish enhancer detection (ZED) vector: A new tool to facilitate transgenesis and the functional analysis of cis-regulatory regions in zebrafish
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Focus on Visual Systems
Volume 238, Issue 9, pages 2409–2417, September 2009
How to Cite
Bessa, J., Tena, J. J., de la Calle-Mustienes, E., Fernández-Miñán, A., Naranjo, S., Fernández, A., Montoliu, L., Akalin, A., Lenhard, B., Casares, F. and Gómez-Skarmeta, J. L. (2009), Zebrafish enhancer detection (ZED) vector: A new tool to facilitate transgenesis and the functional analysis of cis-regulatory regions in zebrafish. Dev. Dyn., 238: 2409–2417. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.22051
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2009
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Numbers: BFU2007-60042/BMC, Petri PET2007_0158, CSD2007-00008
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Numbers: Proyecto de Excelencia CVI260, CVI-3488
- CSIC, Universidad Pablo de Olavide and Junta de Andalucía
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|DVDY_22051_sm_SuppFigS1.tif||23775K||Supplementary Figure S1|
|DVDY_22051_sm_SuppTableS1.doc||44K||Supplementary Table S1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.