Patterns & Phenotypes
Dynamic expression of groucho-related genes Grg1 and Grg3 in foregut endoderm and antagonism of differentiation
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 239, Issue 3, pages 980–986, March 2010
How to Cite
Santisteban, P., Recacha, P., Metzger, D. E. and Zaret, K. S. (2010), Dynamic expression of groucho-related genes Grg1 and Grg3 in foregut endoderm and antagonism of differentiation. Dev. Dyn., 239: 980–986. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.22217
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2009
- Dirección General de Investigación. Grant Number: SAF-2007-60614 (MICINN)
- Salvador d Madariaga Program (MEC)
- NIH. Grant Numbers: CA-009035-34, R37 GM36477
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|DVDY_22217_SuppFig-S1.tif||1384K||Supporting Figure 1|
|DVDY_22217_SuppFig-S2.tif||9327K||Supporting Figure 2|
|DVDY_22217_SuppFig-S3.tif||11904K||Supporting Figure 3|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.