Patterns & Phenotypes
Expression of strawberry notch family genes during zebrafish embryogenesis
Article first published online: 9 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 239, Issue 6, pages 1789–1796, June 2010
How to Cite
Takano, A., Zochi, R., Hibi, M., Terashima, T. and Katsuyama, Y. (2010), Expression of strawberry notch family genes during zebrafish embryogenesis. Dev. Dyn., 239: 1789–1796. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.22287
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2010
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. Grant Numbers: 17700310, 17300111, 18650093
- 2006. A mouse homologue of Strawberry Notch is transcriptionally regulated by Reelin signal. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 350: 842–849. , , , , , .
- 1998. Notch and neurogenesis. J Neurosci Res 54: 125–136. , .
- 2002. Keeping and raising zebrafish. In: Nusslein-VolhardC, DahmR, editors. Zebrafish: a practical approach. Oxford, UK: Oxford University Press. p 7–37. , , .
- 2009. Zebrafish blood stem cells. J Cell Biochem 108: 35–42. , .
- 1988. Multiple sequence alignment with hierarchical clustering. Nucleic Acids Res 16: 10881–10890. .
- 1993. The strawberry notch gene functions with Notch in common developmental pathways. Development 119: 377–395. , .
- 2001. Xenopus neuralized is a ubiquitin ligase that interacts with XDelta1 and regulates Notch signaling. Dev Cell 1: 795–806. , , .
- 2007. Coordination of symmetric cyclic gene expression during somitogenesis by Suppressor of Hairless involves regulation of retinoic acid catabolism. Dev Biol 301: 388–403. , .
- 2005. Zebrafish KLF4 is essential for anterior mesendoderm/pre-polster differentiation and hatching. Dev Dyn 234: 992–996. , , , .
- 2007. A positive regulatory loop between foxi3a and foxi3b is essential for specification and differentiation of zebrafish epidermal ionocytes. PLoS One 2: e302. , , , , , .
- 2003. Mind bomb is a ubiquitin ligase that is essential for efficient activation of Notch signaling by Delta. Dev Cell 4: 67–82. , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2007. Expression of zebrafish ROR alpha gene in cerebellar-like structures. Dev Dyn 236: 2694–2701. , , , , , , , .
- 1995. Stages of embryonic development of the zebrafish. Dev Dyn 203: 253–310. , , , , .
- 2001. Drosophila neuralized is a ubiquitin ligase that promotes the internalization and degradation of delta. Dev Cell 1: 783–794. , , , .
- 1997. strawberry notch encodes a conserved nuclear protein that functions downstream of Notch and regulates gene expression along the developing wing margin of Drosophila. Genes Dev 11: 1341–1353. , , .
- 2006. Zebrafish Numb homologue: phylogenetic evolution and involvement in regulation of left-right asymmetry. Mech Dev 123: 407–414. , , , , , .
- 2001. neuralized Encodes a peripheral membrane protein involved in delta signaling and endocytosis. Dev Cell 1: 807–816. , , , , , .
- 2001. Novel Notch alleles reveal a Deltex-dependent pathway repressing neural fate. Curr Biol 11: 1729–1738. , , , , , .
- 2003. The role of Suppressor of Hairless in Notch mediated signalling during zebrafish somitogenesis. Mech Dev 120: 1083–1094. , , .
- 2002. An EGFR/Ebi/Sno pathway promotes delta expression by inactivating Su(H)/SMRTER repression during inductive notch signaling. Cell 110: 625–637. , , , .
- 2000. Proliferation pattern changes in the zebrafish brain from embryonic through early postembryonic stages. Anat Embryol (Berl) 202: 385–400. , .