Islet1 selectively promotes peripheral axon outgrowth in Rohon-Beard primary sensory neurons
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 240, Issue 1, pages 9–22, January 2011
How to Cite
Tanaka, H., Nojima, Y., Shoji, W., Sato, M., Nakayama, R., Ohshima, T. and Okamoto, H. (2011), Islet1 selectively promotes peripheral axon outgrowth in Rohon-Beard primary sensory neurons. Dev. Dyn., 240: 9–22. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.22499
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2010
- Ministry of Education, Science, Technology, Sports and Culture of Japan
- Japan Science and Technology Agency
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|DVDY_22499_sm_SuppTableS1.doc||30K||Supporting Table S1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.