Drs. Herrmann and Bundschu contributed equally to this work.
Tbx5 overexpression favors a first heart field lineage in murine embryonic stem cells and in Xenopus laevis embryos
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 240, Issue 12, pages 2634–2645, December 2011
How to Cite
Herrmann, F., Bundschu, K., Kühl, S. J. and Kühl, M. (2011), Tbx5 overexpression favors a first heart field lineage in murine embryonic stem cells and in Xenopus laevis embryos. Dev. Dyn., 240: 2634–2645. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.22776
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2011 11:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2011
- The International Graduate School in Molecular Medicine Ulm. Grant Number: GSC270
This article has been cited by:
- 1Effects of low-level hexabromocyclododecane (HBCD) exposure on cardiac development in zebrafish embryos, Ecotoxicology, 2013, 22, 8, 1200, , , , , ,