Drs. Liao and Wang contributed equally to this work.
Patterns & Phenotypes
Tol2 gene trap integrations in the zebrafish amyloid precursor protein genes appa and aplp2 reveal accumulation of secreted APP at the embryonic veins
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 241, Issue 2, pages 415–425, February 2012
How to Cite
Liao, H.-K., Wang, Y., Noack Watt, K. E., Wen, Q., Breitbach, J., Kemmet, C. K., Clark, K. J., Ekker, S. C., Essner, J. J. and McGrail, M. (2012), Tol2 gene trap integrations in the zebrafish amyloid precursor protein genes appa and aplp2 reveal accumulation of secreted APP at the embryonic veins. Dev. Dyn., 241: 415–425. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.23725
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 DEC 2011 10:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2011
- Center for Integrated Animal Genomics, ISU
- Roy J. Carver Charitable trust. Grant Number: 07-2991
- NIH-NCCR. Grant Number: P40 RR012546 to ZIRC
- NIH. Grant Number: DA14546