Drs. Clendenon and Sarmah contributed equally to this work.
Zebrafish cadherin-11 participates in retinal differentiation and retinotectal axon projection during visual system development
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 241, Issue 3, pages 442–454, March 2012
How to Cite
Clendenon, S. G., Sarmah, S., Shah, B., Liu, Q. and Marrs, J. A. (2012), Zebrafish cadherin-11 participates in retinal differentiation and retinotectal axon projection during visual system development. Dev. Dyn., 241: 442–454. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.23729
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JAN 2012 03:22PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: RO1 DC006436, R15 EY13879
This article has been cited by:
- 1High-resolution analysis of the human retina miRNome reveals isomiR variations and novel microRNAs, Nucleic Acids Research, 2016, 44, 4, 1525, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Zebrafish retinal defects induced by ethanol exposure are rescued by retinoic acid and folic acid supplement, Alcohol, 2015, 49, 2, 149, , ,