M.M. performed the experiments and M.G. made the analysis. M.M, J.D.A., and M.G. discussed all results and wrote the report.
A universal analysis tool for the detection of asymmetric signal distribution in microscopic images†
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 241, Issue 8, pages 1301–1309, August 2012
How to Cite
Matis, M., Axelrod, J. D. and Galic, M. (2012), A universal analysis tool for the detection of asymmetric signal distribution in microscopic images. Dev. Dyn., 241: 1301–1309. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.23818
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2012 10:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: PBBSP3-123159
- Novartis Jubilaeumsstiftung
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 GM059823, R01 GM098582
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|DVDY_23818_sm_SuppFig1.tif||19942K||Supporting Information Figure 1|
|DVDY_23818_sm_SuppFig2.tif||17861K||Supporting Information Figure 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.