The Skeletal site-specific role of connective tissue growth factor in prenatal osteogenesis
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Focus on Developmental Biology in Latin America
Volume 241, Issue 12, pages 1944–1959, December 2012
How to Cite
Lambi, A. G., Pankratz, T. L., Mundy, C., Gannon, M., Barbe, M. F., Richtsmeier, J. T. and Popoff, S. N. (2012), The Skeletal site-specific role of connective tissue growth factor in prenatal osteogenesis. Dev. Dyn., 241: 1944–1959. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.23888
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2012 07:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- NIH/NIAMS. Grant Number: R01 AR047432
- PA Department of Health
- NIH/NIDCR. Grant Numbers: R01DE018500, 3R01DE018500-02S1
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|DVDY_23888_sm_SuppTable1.xls||39K||Supporting Information Table 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.