In vitro tendon tissue development from human fibroblasts demonstrates collagen fibril diameter growth associated with a rise in mechanical strength
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 242, Issue 1, pages 2–8, January 2013
How to Cite
Herchenhan, A., Bayer, M. L., Svensson, R. B., Magnusson, S. P. and Kjær, M. (2013), In vitro tendon tissue development from human fibroblasts demonstrates collagen fibril diameter growth associated with a rise in mechanical strength. Dev. Dyn., 242: 2–8. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.23896
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 OCT 2012 06:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Nordea Foundation, Center for Healthy Aging
- Department of Health Sciences, University of Copenhagen
- Academy of Muscle Biology, Exercise and Health Research
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|DVDY_23896_sm_SuppMovie1.mov||3798K||Supporting Information Movie 1.|
|DVDY_23896_sm_SuppMovie2.mov||7187K||Supporting Information Movie 2.|
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.