Neus Martínez-Abadías, Susan M. Motch, and Joan T. Richtsmeier contributed equally to the manuscript.
Patterns & Phenotypes
Tissue-specific responses to aberrant FGF signaling in complex head phenotypes†
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 242, Issue 1, pages 80–94, January 2013
How to Cite
Martínez-Abadías, N., Motch, S. M., Pankratz, T. L., Wang, Y., Aldridge, K., Jabs, E. W. and Richtsmeier, J. T. (2013), Tissue-specific responses to aberrant FGF signaling in complex head phenotypes. Dev. Dyn., 242: 80–94. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.23903
All authors declare that there are no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2012 12:03PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01DE018500, R01DE022988
- NIH and the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. Grant Number: 3R01DE018500-02S1
- Comissionat per a Universitaats I Recerca (CUR), Generalitat de Catalunya, Spain. Grant Number: 2008 BP A 00170
This article has been cited by:
- 2Craniofacial divergence by distinct prenatal growth patterns in Fgfr2 mutant mice, BMC Developmental Biology, 2014, 14, 1, 8, , , , , ,
- 5Morphological comparison of the craniofacial phenotypes of mouse models expressing the Apert FGFR2 S252W mutation in neural crest- or mesoderm-derived tissues, Bone, 2014, 63, 101, , , , , ,
- 6Foramen Magnum Size and Involvement of Its Intraoccipital Synchondroses in Crouzon Syndrome, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 2013, 132, 6, 993e, , , , ,
- 7Hand in glove: brain and skull in development and dysmorphogenesis, Acta Neuropathologica, 2013, 125, 4, 469, ,
- 8Quantification of shape and cell polarity reveals a novel mechanism underlying malformations resulting from related FGF mutations during facial morphogenesis, Human Molecular Genetics, 2013, 22, 25, 5160, , , , , , ,