Drs. Collomb and Yang contributed equally to this work.
The Corneal Epithelium and Lens Develop Independently From a Common Pool of Precursors
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 242, Issue 5, pages 401–413, May 2013
How to Cite
Collomb, E., Yang, Y., Foriel, S., Cadau, S., Pearton, D. J. and Dhouailly, D. (2013), The Corneal Epithelium and Lens Develop Independently From a Common Pool of Precursors. Dev. Dyn., 242: 401–413. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.23925
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2013 10:43PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
- PNR Vision. Grant Number: V0602
This article has been cited by:
- 1Regionalisation of the Skin, Seminars in Cell & Developmental Biology, 2013,, ,