Lucimara Aparecida Sensiate and Débora R. Sobreira contributed equally to this work.
Patterns & Phenotypes
Dact gene expression profiles suggest a role for this gene family in integrating Wnt and TGF-β signaling pathways during chicken limb development
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 243, Issue 3, pages 428–439, March 2014
How to Cite
Sensiate, L. A., Sobreira, D. R., Da Veiga, F. C., Peterlini, D. J., Pedrosa, A. V., Rirsch, T., Joazeiro, P. P., Schubert, F. R., Collares-Buzato, C. B., Xavier-Neto, J., Dietrich, S. and Alvares, L. E. (2014), Dact gene expression profiles suggest a role for this gene family in integrating Wnt and TGF-β signaling pathways during chicken limb development. Dev. Dyn., 243: 428–439. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.23948
This article appeared online February 15, 2013. A production error delayed publication in a monthly issue of the journal.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2013 08:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
- FAPESP. Grant Number: 2006/05892-3
- AFM (The Association Française Contre les Myopathies
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.