A morpholino-based screen to identify novel genes involved in craniofacial morphogenesis
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 242, Issue 7, pages 817–831, July 2013
How to Cite
Melvin, V. S., Feng, W., Hernandez-Lagunas, L., Artinger, K. B. and Williams, T. (2013), A morpholino-based screen to identify novel genes involved in craniofacial morphogenesis. Dev. Dyn., 242: 817–831. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.23969
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2013 04:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R21 DE018005, P30 NIH NS048154
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.