Patterns & Phenotypes
Transgenic retinoic acid sensor lines in zebrafish indicate regions of available embryonic retinoic acid
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 242, Issue 8, pages 989–1000, August 2013
How to Cite
Mandal, A., Rydeen, A., Anderson, J., Sorrell, M. R.J., Zygmunt, T., Torres-Vázquez, J. and Waxman, J. S. (2013), Transgenic retinoic acid sensor lines in zebrafish indicate regions of available embryonic retinoic acid. Dev. Dyn., 242: 989–1000. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.23987
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2013 10:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 HL092263, R01 HL092263-01A1, R00 HL901126, R01 HL112893-A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!