Cell segregation, mixing, and tissue pattern in the spinal cord of the Xenopus laevis neurula
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Published 2013 by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Volume 242, Issue 10, pages 1134–1146, October 2013
How to Cite
Edlund, A. F., Davidson, L. A. and Keller, R. E. (2013), Cell segregation, mixing, and tissue pattern in the spinal cord of the Xenopus laevis neurula. Dev. Dyn., 242: 1134–1146. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.24004
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUN 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HD25594, HD44750
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!