Drs. Fresques and Zazueta-Novoa contributed equally to this work.
Patterns & Phenotypes
Selective accumulation of germ-line associated gene products in early development of the sea star and distinct differences from germ-line development in the sea urchin
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 243, Issue 4, pages 568–587, April 2014
How to Cite
Fresques, T., Zazueta-Novoa, V., Reich, A. and Wessel, G. M. (2014), Selective accumulation of germ-line associated gene products in early development of the sea star and distinct differences from germ-line development in the sea urchin. Dev. Dyn., 243: 568–587. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.24038
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 AUG 2013 06:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
- NIH . Grant Number: 2R01HD028152
- NSF . Grant Number: IOS-1120972
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.