The Role of Sdf-1α signaling in Xenopus laevis somite morphogenesis
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 243, Issue 4, pages 509–526, April 2014
How to Cite
Leal, M. A., Fickel, S. R., Sabillo, A., Ramirez, J., Vergara, H. M., Nave, C., Saw, D. and Domingo, C. R. (2014), The Role of Sdf-1α signaling in Xenopus laevis somite morphogenesis. Dev. Dyn., 243: 509–526. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.24092
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2013 02:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: RISE R25-GM059298, MARC T34-GM008574, SC3GM081165, P20MD000544
- NSF. Grant Number: MRI 0821204, MRI 0821619, EAR 0949176
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!