Left atrial ligation alters intracardiac flow patterns and the biomechanical landscape in the chick embryo
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 243, Issue 5, pages 652–662, May 2014
How to Cite
Kowalski, W. J., Teslovich, N. C., Menon, P. G., Tinney, J. P., Keller, B. B. and Pekkan, K. (2014), Left atrial ligation alters intracardiac flow patterns and the biomechanical landscape in the chick embryo. Dev. Dyn., 243: 652–662. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.24107
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 DEC 2013 02:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: CAREER Award 0954465
- Kosair Charities Pediatric Heart Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!