Left atrial ligation alters intracardiac flow patterns and the biomechanical landscape in the chick embryo
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 243, Issue 5, pages 652–662, May 2014
How to Cite
Kowalski, W. J., Teslovich, N. C., Menon, P. G., Tinney, J. P., Keller, B. B. and Pekkan, K. (2014), Left atrial ligation alters intracardiac flow patterns and the biomechanical landscape in the chick embryo. Dev. Dyn., 243: 652–662. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.24107
- Issue online: 17 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 DEC 2013 02:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: CAREER Award 0954465
- Kosair Charities Pediatric Heart Research Program
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.