Special Issue Research Article
Mesodermal Fgf10b cooperates with other fibroblast growth factors during induction of otic and epibranchial placodes in zebrafish
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Sensory Systems: Development, Disease & Regeneration
Volume 243, Issue 10, pages 1275–1285, October 2014
How to Cite
Maulding, K., Padanad, M. S., Dong, J. and Riley, B. B. (2014), Mesodermal Fgf10b cooperates with other fibroblast growth factors during induction of otic and epibranchial placodes in zebrafish. Dev. Dyn., 243: 1275–1285. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.24119
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 FEB 2014 10:57PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2013
- NIDCD. Grant Number: R01-DC03806
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!