Special Issue Research Article
AP-2α is required after lens vesicle formation to maintain lens integrity
Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Sensory Systems: Development, Disease & Regeneration
Volume 243, Issue 10, pages 1298–1309, October 2014
How to Cite
Kerr, C. L., Zaveri, M. A., Robinson, M. L., Williams, T. and West-Mays, J. A. (2014), AP-2α is required after lens vesicle formation to maintain lens integrity. Dev. Dyn., 243: 1298–1309. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.24141
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2014 04:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2014
- Foundation Fighting Blindness, Canada
- NSERC Vanier CGS Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!