Special Issue Research Article
Role of heparan sulfate proteoglycans in optic disc and stalk morphogenesis
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Sensory Systems: Development, Disease & Regeneration
Volume 243, Issue 10, pages 1310–1316, October 2014
How to Cite
Cai, Z., Grobe, K. and Zhang, X. (2014), Role of heparan sulfate proteoglycans in optic disc and stalk morphogenesis. Dev. Dyn., 243: 1310–1316. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.24142
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 APR 2014 12:47AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2014
- NIH . Grant Numbers: EY017061 , EY018868
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!