Guido Giudetti and Martina Giannaccini contributed equally to this work.
Special Issue Patterns & Phenotypes
Characterization of the Rx1-dependent transcriptome during early retinal development
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Sensory Systems: Development, Disease & Regeneration
Volume 243, Issue 10, pages 1352–1361, October 2014
How to Cite
Giudetti, G., Giannaccini, M., Biasci, D., Mariotti, S., Degl'innocenti, A., Perrotta, M., Barsacchi, G. and Andreazzoli, M. (2014), Characterization of the Rx1-dependent transcriptome during early retinal development. Dev. Dyn., 243: 1352–1361. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.24145
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAY 2014 04:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2014
- Cofinanziamento PRIN-Universita' di Pisa. Grant Number: prot. 2007TEFM7M
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!