Special Issue Research Article
Compensatory regulation of the size of the inner ear in response to excess induction of otic progenitors by fibroblast growth factor signaling
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Sensory Systems: Development, Disease & Regeneration
Volume 243, Issue 10, pages 1317–1327, October 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Wright, K. D., Mahoney Rogers, A. A., Barrett, M. M. and Shim, K. (2014), Compensatory regulation of the size of the inner ear in response to excess induction of otic progenitors by fibroblast growth factor signaling. Dev. Dyn., 243: 1317–1327. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.24148
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2014 04:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2014
- NIDCD. Grant Number: R01 DC010387
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!