More mog genes that influence the switch from spermatogenesis to oogenesis in the hermaphrodite germ line of Caenorhabditis elegans
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 471–484, 1993
How to Cite
Graham, P. L., Schedl, T. and Kimble, J. (1993), More mog genes that influence the switch from spermatogenesis to oogenesis in the hermaphrodite germ line of Caenorhabditis elegans. Dev. Genet., 14: 471–484. doi: 10.1002/dvg.1020140608
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 1993
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!