The first three authors contribute equally to this work.
Misexpression screen for genes altering the olfactory map in Drosophila†
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2006
Published 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 189–201, April 2006
How to Cite
Zhang, D., Zhou, W., Yin, C., Chen, W., Ozawa, R., Ang, L.-H., Anandan, L., Aigaki, T. and Hing, H. (2006), Misexpression screen for genes altering the olfactory map in Drosophila. Genesis, 44: 189–201. doi: 10.1002/dvg.20202
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue online: 10 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2005
- National Institutes of Health/National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIH/NIDCD). Grant Number: DC5408-01
- Roy J. Carver Charitable Trust. Grant Number: 03-27
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!