An improved mouse line for Cre-induced cell ablation due to diphtheria toxin A, expressed from the Rosa26 locus
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 322–327, July 2006
How to Cite
Brockschnieder, D., Pechmann, Y., Sonnenberg-Riethmacher, E. and Riethmacher, D. (2006), An improved mouse line for Cre-induced cell ablation due to diphtheria toxin A, expressed from the Rosa26 locus. Genesis, 44: 322–327. doi: 10.1002/dvg.20218
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2006
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: BMBF-LPD 9901/8-104. Material requests should be made to Dr. Dieter Riethmacher
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!