This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Inverse drug screens: a rapid and inexpensive method for implicating molecular targets†
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2006
Published 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 44, Issue 11, pages 530–540, November 2006
How to Cite
Adams, D. S. and Levin, M. (2006), Inverse drug screens: a rapid and inexpensive method for implicating molecular targets. Genesis, 44: 530–540. doi: 10.1002/dvg.20246
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2006
- March of Dimes. Grant Number: 6-FY04-65
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 1-R01-GM-06227, 5K22DE016633, CO6RR11244
- NSF. Grant Number: IBN 0347295
- NHISA. Grant Number: DTNH22-06-G-0001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!