This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Inverse drug screens: a rapid and inexpensive method for implicating molecular targets†
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2006
Published 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 44, Issue 11, pages 530–540, November 2006
How to Cite
Adams, D. S. and Levin, M. (2006), Inverse drug screens: a rapid and inexpensive method for implicating molecular targets. Genesis, 44: 530–540. doi: 10.1002/dvg.20246
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2006
- March of Dimes. Grant Number: 6-FY04-65
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 1-R01-GM-06227, 5K22DE016633, CO6RR11244
- NSF. Grant Number: IBN 0347295
- NHISA. Grant Number: DTNH22-06-G-0001
This article contains supplementary material available via the Internet at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1526–954X/suppmat .
|jws-gene.20246.doc||115K||Supporting Information file jws-gene.20246.doc|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.