Genetic targeting of principal neurons in neocortex and hippocampus of NEX-Cre mice
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 44, Issue 12, pages 611–621, December 2006
How to Cite
Goebbels, S., Bormuth, I., Bode, U., Hermanson, O., Schwab, M. H. and Nave, K.-A. (2006), Genetic targeting of principal neurons in neocortex and hippocampus of NEX-Cre mice. Genesis, 44: 611–621. doi: 10.1002/dvg.20256
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2006
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung
- Research Center of Molecular Physiology of the Brain
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!