High-throughput enhancer trap by remobilization of transposon Minos in Ciona intestinalis
Article first published online: 26 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 307–317, May 2007
How to Cite
Awazu, S., Matsuoka, T., Inaba, K., Satoh, N. and Sasakura, Y. (2007), High-throughput enhancer trap by remobilization of transposon Minos in Ciona intestinalis. Genesis, 45: 307–317. doi: 10.1002/dvg.20290
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2006
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan. Grant Numbers: 1600873, 1702260, 17018018, 18770193, 17207013
- CREST, Japan Science and Technology Agency, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!