This article is a US government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Eomes::GFP—a tool for live imaging cells of the trophoblast, primitive streak, and telencephalon in the mouse embryo†
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2007
Published 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 208–217, April 2007
How to Cite
Kwon, G. S. and Hadjantonakis, A.-K. (2007), Eomes::GFP—a tool for live imaging cells of the trophoblast, primitive streak, and telencephalon in the mouse embryo. Genesis, 45: 208–217. doi: 10.1002/dvg.20293
- Issue online: 6 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2007
- NIH. Grant Number: RO1-HD052115
- 2004. Talking about a revolution: The impact of site-specific recombinases on genetic analyses in mice. Dev Cell 6: 7–28. , .
- 1999. Expression pattern of the Tbr2 (Eomesodermin) gene during mouse and chick brain development. Mech Dev 84: 133–138. , , , , , , , , .
- 1999. Expression of the T-box gene Eomesodermin during early mouse development. Mech Dev 81: 199–203. , .
- 2005. Pax6, Tbr2, and Tbr1 are expressed sequentially by radial glia, intermediate progenitor cells, and postmitotic neurons in developing neocortex. J Neurosci 25: 247–251. , , , , , , , .
- 2003. A gene expression atlas of the central nervous system based on bacterial artificial chromosomes. Nature 425: 917–925. , , , , , , , , , , .
- 1998. Pax6 controls radial glia differentiation in the cerebral cortex. Neuron 21: 1031–1044. , , .
- 2004. Dynamic in vivo imaging and cell tracking using a histone fluorescent protein fusion in mice. BMC Biotechnol 4: 33. , .
- 2003. Technicolour transgenics: Imaging tools for functional genomics in the mouse. Nat Rev Genet 4: 613–625. , , , .
- 2000. FACS for the isolation of individual cells from transgenic mice harboring a fluorescent protein reporter. Genesis 27: 95–98. , .
- 1999. Mapping and expression analysis of the mouse ortholog of Xenopus Eomesodermin. Mech Dev 81: 205–208. , , , .
- 2002. Mixl1 is required for axial mesendoderm morphogenesis and patterning in the murine embryo. Development 129: 3597–3608. , , , , , , , , .
- 2000. Nuclear translocation and transcription regulation by the membrane-associated guanylate kinase CASK/LIN-2. Nature 404: 298–302. , , , .
- 2004. Haemangioblast commitment is initiated in the primitive streak of the mouse embryo. Nature 432: 625–630. , , , , .
- 2001. A highly efficient Escherichia coli-based chromosome engineering system adapted for recombinogenic targeting and subcloning of BAC DNA. Genomics 73: 56–65. , , , , , , , .
- 2005. Eomesodermin is expressed in mouse oocytes and pre-implantation embryos. Mol Reprod Dev 71: 399–404. , , , , .
- 2003. Manipulating the mouse embryo: A laboratory manual, 3rd ed. Plainview, NY: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press. , , , .
- 1981. Relationship between the parental origin of the X chromosomes, embryonic cell lineage and X chromosome expression in mice. Genet Res 37: 183–197. , .
- 2003. Control of effector CD8+ T cell function by the transcription factor Eomesodermin. Science 302: 1041–1043. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2006. In vivo imaging and differential localization of lipid-modified GFP-variant fusions in embryonic stem cells and mice. Genesis 44: 202–218. , , , , , , .
- 2000. Eomesodermin is required for mouse trophoblast development and mesoderm formation. Nature 404: 95–99. , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2000. The Xenopus eomesodermin promoter and its concentration-dependent response to activin. Mech Dev 94: 133–146. , , , , .
- 1996. Eomesodermin, a key early gene in Xenopus mesoderm differentiation. Cell 87: 989–1000. , , , .
- 2004. Sequential phases of cortical specification involve Neurogenin-dependent and -independent pathways. EMBO J 23: 2892–2902. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2005. Cdx2 is required for correct cell fate specification and differentiation of trophectoderm in the mouse blastocyst. Development 132: 2093–2102. , , , , , , .
- 1969. Storage of two-cell mouse embryos in vitro. Aust J Biol Sci 22: 1065–1068. , .
- 2005. Transgenic mice expressing Cre-recombinase specifically in retinal rod bipolar neurons. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 46: 3515–3520. , , , , , , , , , .
- 2004. Highly restricted expression of Cre recombinase in cerebellar Purkinje cells. Genesis 40: 45–51. , , , , , , .