Viral 2A peptides allow expression of multiple proteins from a single ORF in transgenic zebrafish embryos
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 45, Issue 10, pages 625–629, October 2007
How to Cite
Provost, E., Rhee, J. and Leach, S. D. (2007), Viral 2A peptides allow expression of multiple proteins from a single ORF in transgenic zebrafish embryos. Genesis, 45: 625–629. doi: 10.1002/dvg.20338
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2007
- NIH. Grant Numbers: F32-DK077480, DK56211
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!