Terence D. Capellini and Matthew P. Dunn contributed equally to this work.
Conservation of notochord gene expression across chordates: Insights from the Leprecan gene family
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Chordate Origins and Evolution
Volume 46, Issue 11, pages 683–696, November 2008
How to Cite
Capellini, T. D., Dunn, M. P., Passamaneck, Y. J., Selleri, L. and Di Gregorio, A. (2008), Conservation of notochord gene expression across chordates: Insights from the Leprecan gene family. Genesis, 46: 683–696. doi: 10.1002/dvg.20406
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2008
- NIH/NICHD. Grant Numbers: R01HD050704, R01HD43997
- March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation (Basil O'Connor Starter Scholar Research Award). Grant Number: 5-FY03-153
Additional Supporting Information for this article may be found in the online version of this article.
|dvg_20406_sm_SupFig1.tif||1795K||Supporting Information Figure 1|
|dvg_20406_sm_SupFig2.tif||12608K||Supporting Information Figure 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.