B.A.C. and K.-U.W. designed research; B.A.C., A.A.T., and K.-U.W. performed research and analyzed data; B.A.C. and K.-U.W. wrote the paper.
Longitudinal analysis of mammogenesis using a novel tetracycline-inducible mouse model and in vivo imaging†
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 234–245, April 2009
How to Cite
Creamer, B. A., Triplett, A. A. and Wagner, K.-U. (2009), Longitudinal analysis of mammogenesis using a novel tetracycline-inducible mouse model and in vivo imaging. Genesis, 47: 234–245. doi: 10.1002/dvg.20480
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 20 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2008
- National Cancer Institute (Public Health Service grant). Grant Number: CA117930
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA009476
- Nebraska Research Initiative
- UNMC Graduate Studies Office
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!