Benjamin Schlager and Xiaoyue Wang contributed equally to this work.
Molecular cloning of a dominant roller mutant and establishment of DNA-mediated transformation in the nematode Pristionchus pacificus
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 300–304, May 2009
How to Cite
Schlager, B., Wang, X., Braach, G. and Sommer, R. J. (2009), Molecular cloning of a dominant roller mutant and establishment of DNA-mediated transformation in the nematode Pristionchus pacificus. Genesis, 47: 300–304. doi: 10.1002/dvg.20499
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!