Misexpression of Gbx2 throughout the mesencephalon by a conditional gain-of-function transgene leads to deletion of the midbrain and cerebellum in mice
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 47, Issue 10, pages 667–673, October 2009
How to Cite
Sunmonu, N. A., Chen, L. and Li, J. Y.H. (2009), Misexpression of Gbx2 throughout the mesencephalon by a conditional gain-of-function transgene leads to deletion of the midbrain and cerebellum in mice. Genesis, 47: 667–673. doi: 10.1002/dvg.20546
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2009
- March of Dimes foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!