M. David Stewart and Chuan-Wei Jang contributed equally to this study.
Dual fluorescent protein reporters for studying cell behaviors in vivo
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 47, Issue 10, pages 708–717, October 2009
How to Cite
Stewart, M. D., Jang, C.-W., Hong, N. W., Austin, A. P. and Behringer, R. R. (2009), Dual fluorescent protein reporters for studying cell behaviors in vivo. Genesis, 47: 708–717. doi: 10.1002/dvg.20565
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2008
- NCI. Grant Number: CA009299
- NIH. Grant Number: HD30284
- Cancer Center Support. Grant Number: CA16672
- Ben F. Love Endowment
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!